- Each year hundreds if not thousands of people are diagnosed with diabetes. The first thing most people are told after a diabetes diagnosis is that diabetes is incurable and the best you can hope for is to manage the symptoms of this disease.
- Patients are also told that diabetes can only be treated with medications and/or insulin injections.
- This Big Diabetes Lie review is based on the information contained in the book: 7 Steps to Health and The Big Diabetes Lie by Max Sudorov.
- According to the information contained in this book, many various studies show that the big lie regarding diabetes is that diabetes cannot be reversed.
- In fact, the book actually is a guide to help you reverse your type two diabetes.
Diabetes is a Deadly Disease
- One of the main things that you’ll find when reading the 7 Steps to Health and The Big Diabetes Lie reviews is that diabetes is a deadly disease.
- Most people who have diabetes die from either the disease, complications of the disease or the medications used to treat diabetes painting a pretty dismal picture for anyone who is suffering from or knows someone suffering from diabetes.
- The reviews go on to explain that most doctors and medications for diabetes merely treat the symptoms of the disease, not the cause.
- The 7 Steps to Health and The Big Diabetes Lie reviews go on to explain that inflammation is the cause of diabetes and through eating the right foods you can reduce or eliminate the inflammation that causes diabetes thus being able to reduce this condition.
What Studies Show
Various studies show that there are other lies surrounding diabetes including:
1- Losing weight will help reduce diabetes symptoms.
- While losing weight is certainly good for your health it may have little or no effect on your diabetes. In fact, there are thousands of thin diabetics struggling with the disease.
- It is a case of eating the right nutrients in the right amounts while avoiding more toxic foods that can help bring your health back into balance.
- However, some studies do show that changing your diet in specific ways can reduce both the symptoms of diabetes and help to eliminate the cause of the disease and the disease itself.
2- Most Diabetic medications are relatively safe
- The truth is that while most medications can be beneficial almost all medications have negative side effects.
- Diabetic medications are no different and some of these side effects can result in hospital stays and in extreme cases even death.
- Talk to your doctor regarding the negative side effects of your diabetic medications so that you have a clearer understanding of both the benefits these medications offer and the problems that may arise from taking them.
The benefits of the big diabetes lie
For thousands of people who followed the guidelines set forth in 7 Steps to Health the Big Diabetes Lie studies have shown that:
- 71% of the diabetic patients who followed this guide and changed their diet were able to quit taking diabetic medications after just three weeks of following the diet and 30-day meal plan.
- 98% of type 2 diabetics were able to stop their insulin injections.
- More than 80% of diabetic patients found relief from their neuropathy pains.
Other benefits of trying the 7 steps to health and the Big Diabetes Lie guidebook includes:
• Lowering your cholesterol levels
• Lower your risk of cancer
• Lowers your blood pressure
• Increases your metabolism and your energy levels
• Weight loss
The importance of a nutrition plan
- The nutrition plan contained in this guide is designed to help improve your overall health and to help fight the ill effects of inflammation in the body.
- Studies have shown that not only diabetes, but heart disease, cancer, and many other serious medical conditions are caused by inflammation so this guide while designed with diabetics in mind can help anyone achieve better health.
What the 7 Steps to Health the Big Diabetes Lie Review Tells You To Expect From This Guide
- Information about diabetes and its causes and connection to other diseases.
- How to rid your body of toxins that could be contributing to inflammation and diabetes
- Why pharmaceutical companies want you to continue taking diabetic medications
- What foods you should eat and what foods to avoid to get rid of your diabetes.
- The cause of hunger cravings and how to get rid of them
- A 30-day meal plan to help you get a jump start on eating the right food
- The one spice in the cupboard that will help you jump start your metabolism
Does it work?
- The best way to decide if the big diabetes lie reviews are true is to try out the guide for yourself.
- The information contained in this book may well change the way you think about your diabetes and how to not just control it, but reverse it for good.
- If you are tired of testing your blood sugar levels several times a day, taking those insulin shots that sometimes leaves you bruised, tired of dealing with refilling prescriptions and taking daily medications then isn’t it time you did something about it?
- This guide may just be the answer you have been hoping for. What do you have to lose except a little time in ordering and reading this guide?
How To Get the Big Diabetes Lie?
You can get the 7 Steps to Health the Big Diabetes Lie in either digital or paperback book form and either book comes with a risk free 60-day money back guarantee.
The 60-day money back guarantee is important, because it means that you can get this book, read it thoroughly, and even try out the 30 day meal plan and see if there is any changes in your blood sugar levels.
If this guide does not work
for you then you can send the book and get a full refund.
You can buy it by clicking here
Want a free preview book of the big diabetes lie?
Click here to get an insider look of the book.